Hope Ya'll Enjoy!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Momma said I will hold your hand for a little while, but your heart for forever...

It has been nearly 8 months since my beautiful Mother passed away. I miss her immensely every single day. It is a hard reality to bare, living with the loss of someone so dear. I think the part I struggle with the most is Skyler. My own Grandmother died when I was barely 2 years old, now Skyler's has as well. It is the times that all I want is my Mother's advice, her words comforting me, that are the hardest. I find myself constantly reminiscing on all the things she used to say to me, all the lessons she taught me, all the one's I am still learning. She is what inspired this blog. I wanted to find a way to let her words live on through me. My Mother, Kathryn, was my very best friend, my lifeline. I only hope that I can be the same to Skyler. I hope that my Mother's flame will burn through me and on into Skyler. I will do the best I can to be the best I can. Every single day, just like she did.



RIP Momma, I love you.

AshleyD

3 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you'll age well into a beautiful, mature lady. Your mother is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I posted a comment here, but maybe it didn't take. I just wanted to let you know I think your mother is beautiful and that I'm relieved that you'll age well also! ;)

    ReplyDelete